Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I... am a loser.

First of all, I would like for you to realize I am a high school junior and  if my grammatical errors are an inconvenience to you, stop reading now. I'm going "texpress" how I feel, and type the way everything comes to my mind. I'm not starting a blog because I want to become some famous journalist or because this is the new "social networking" trend. No. I'm doing this because:
-Tumblr is way too "hipster"
-My Grandma does not even know what a blog IS (hello freedom of speech!)
-I was sick of facebook

Why is everyone so obsessed with facebook anyway? I mean, sure! it is super classy to find out who went to jail for public intoxication.... but lets talk about the tweens who have a facebook. SEND THEM ALL BACK TO MYSPACE. Oh, and i'm pretty sure we can do the same for cats and dogs with a facebook too. Twitter is dumb and a stalkers paradise. We all know that facebook was made for horny and drunk college kids looking for a booty call or a party to crash. Please don't think I don't understand though! I was a total facebook addict until 20 minutes ago when I deactivated my account...

I'm not really meaning for the world to see this, but if it happens oh well. Over the next... however long this is going to go on, I'll share my experiences of a wonderful thing I like to call Teen Angst and then maybe, just maybe some human being will understand why I came to the conclusion of making this blog. Hint: world peace, man! not.

With much love
-Casie

p.s. the word "texpress" was a total typo... but I feel as if I should have it patented. Then again I haven't googled it yet so it might already be.

Disclosure statement: I am certain I will contradict my thoughts and actions while in the process of writing this blog. Call me a hypocrite, but I would much rather you call me a hypogriff... which is a kick ass magical creature in the Harry Potter books and movies.

1 comment:

  1. Saw your comment on my blog, if you were serious take this into consideration:

    The study was complete farce, based off incorrect statistics, student opinions and arrest records... the majority of UNH arrests on campus are of non-students and many other schools only give out citations and not arrests for small narcotic offenses. (UNH has zero tolerance, so you get arrested for any amount in your possession. That means UNH was only ranked so high because we get in more trouble than other schools and states. Not because more UNH students do drugs.)

    As an involved student on campus (and one who also goes out on the weekends) I will stand up and say UNH in no way has a drug problem. That being said, drugs are available just like at any other college, high school or suburban neighborhood. UNH is a great place and I'd hate it if some poorly researched study prevented parents from letting their kids apply here.

    sorry for the rant, especially if your comment wasn't serious...

    ReplyDelete